10.02.2011

Fall Recipes

Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese


Hi everybody! I stumbled upon this fabulous recipe the other day and tested it out on my husband...he ate three grilled cheese sandwiches with his soup. He wanted four but decided last minute he was just too full, haha! It's one of those things, it's so yummy you just can't stop! This recipe is beyond easy and lightning fast. I didn't think it would be as good for that reason, but was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be "the best grilled cheese I've ever had, honey!" and the soup was delicious as well ;) This would be a great recipe for a chili fall day, a snowed in type day or a fast "home-y" meal for an under the weather loved one. It's wonderful for any time really! We are going to have it again for dinner tonight, it's just too delicious I had to share. I hope you all love it as much as we did, I know you will! Plug in this link for the recipe, enjoy friends!

http://jennysteffens.blogspot.com/2011/01/recipes-tomato-basil-soup-best-grilled.html

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment