9.28.2011

Our First Anniverse




Haha! That's how we like to say it because it rhymes. All weekend we congratulated each other on our "first anniverse", so silly! Anyway, we had a most lovely anniversary everybody. Zachary took me to San Antonio Saturday night for a most lovely date. We went to a fabulous restaurant on the river, it was so wonderful & delicious. We got to stay in a beautiful old hotel right next door to the Alamo. The next day we had brunch at one of our favorite places, "The Monterrey". We sat out on the patio that morning and I had the eggs benedict, only instead of ham, they replaced it with fried green tomatoes. It was deeeelish! Later that afternoon we relived our wedding day by watching our wedding video. We had so much fun reminiscing that evening. We even watched it right at the time we were getting married one year back, it was about 7:30. Zachary pointed that out, we thought it was fun! He made me the most beautiful, precious note for our anniversary. Since paper is the first year gift, he did that and went above and beyond with it like I knew he would, that's just his style ;) he's a super romantic, I love that about him! He made it look very old and even burnt the edges and wrote a most precious note to me on it. I know it had to have taken him hours to complete. I made him a "Tiger Book" all about how we met and our wedding day and our first year of marriage. I'm not quite as creative as him so it's only about 6 pages, haha! We thought it was fun that we both got each other "paper" gifts. I also got him a ring with our initials and anniversary date, he wears it around his neck everyday and he got me some fall boots last week in honor of the occasion! I can't wait for it to start cooling off so I can wear them! All in all we had a perfect weekend everyone. Thank you so much for helping me out and giving me tips, hehe! We love you all and miss you so much! Here's to another year and many, many more to come!

Love Kat & Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment