9.18.2011

Faith On Facebook

For all you facebookers out there (the majority of us, haha!) Have you ever thought to yourself, "Facebook seems to be missing something these days?" Although I am on it quite often keeping up with family and friends, I find myself wanting something more. It didn't seem to be doing anything for me mentally or spiritually at all. I can only handle so many pictures and posts of people going out, venting with vulgarity and self destructing at times, it gets mind numbing. I've even had a few friends drop the site for that very reason, I almost went along with them completely understanding their point. I just couldn't sit back any longer, things are starting to change for the better and I invite you to be a part of it! "Faith on Facebook" is our new page dedicated to thoughts, stories, inspirations and scripture. Facebook finally has substance and it's so refreshing! Please join us, we'd LOVE for you to be a part of it. It's so very encouraging, I promise :) Hope to see you there!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment